Sunday, August 28, 2011

Elizabeth Grant eNews / FREE toner, only 3 days left to get it!‏



CHOOSE CAVIAR

41 customers evaluated this product 39 of 41 (95%) continue to recommend this product.
Application friendliness: 4.8 / 5
Satisfaction with results: 4.9 / 5
“Diese Reinigungs Serie ist einfach wunderbar.” “This cleaning series is simply marvelous.”

CHOOSE VITAMIN C
"I just love it, my skin has never looked better... In fact I love the Vitamin C products so much I am in the process of buying them for my daughters and my daughter-in-law. They have all commented on how much better my skin looks since using your products.”
- Renee Shaw, Edmonton, Alberta
* * * * * (5 star rating)
CHOOSE COLLAGEN

89 customers evaluated this product 83 of 89 (93%) continue to recommend this product.

Application friendliness: 4.7 / 5
Satisfaction with results: 4.6 / 5

“Genial. Ganz easy in der Änwendung. Absolut Spitze. Sehr empfehlenswert!”
“Ingeniously. Completely easy in the use. Absolutely point. Very recommendable!"

- MeinePerle, Germany * * * * * (5 star rating)

Click here to read more reviews for this product from QVC Germany.
CHOOSE BIOCOLLASIS™ COMPLEX

“Effective and gentle Best toner”
“This product it's a really gentle product that is so calming to my skin and I am very happy with the results I am having.” -Tara, Scarborough
* * * * * (5 star rating)
“Excellent Toner” 
This is the best toner I have used. I have sensitive skin and this product is perfect, non-irritating and effective. I use it everyday, morning and night.
- ANNA, WINNIPEG
* * * * * (5 star rating)

Toner’s role in your skin care routine is to: remove any traces of cleanser left behind after cleansing, tighten skin, prepare skin for the absorption of serums and creams, reduce the appearance of pores, help to regulate oil production and secretion.
Try adding a toner to your routine to see the benefits for yourself!

twitter blog facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment